When is April Fools Day?
Are there any other Holidays related?
Ok tell me about this day.
Wikipedia explains that April Fools' Day or All Fools' Day, though not a holiday in its own right, is a notable day celebrated in many countries on April 1. The day is marked by the commission of hoaxes and other practical jokes of varying sophistication on friends, enemies and neighbors, or sending them on fools' errands, the aim of which is to embarrass the gullible.
How to Celebrate April Fools Day
Boy have I had the April Fools Jokes played on me over years! I don't know what it is but April Fools Day always sneaks up on me and I take the bait hook line and sinker every time. This is the day to play all those pranks and tricks on all your unsuspecting family and friends and get away with it.
1. April 1 is the only time you can play an April Fools Joke so make sure your on the right day.
2. Make sure you plan your prank a head of time so it will seem real and natural.
3. Very Important.... make sure that once the joke or prank has finished out, you do yell out the tradition words of "APRIL FOOLS!" A prank has no meaning on this day if you don't yell out the words.
4. The best prank is when a person is caught off guard or the props are made to be convincing at first glance. Just like the photo above of the monsters in the jars. At first glance it looks real and a younger person would surely take the bait on this one.
5. Be creative. The better your emagination is the better the prank and the funnier it will be. You don't have to be distructive to play a good April Fools joke on someone.
6. Do not try to do a joke where someone could get hurt. Make it believable but harmless. That's the best kind.
7. When your doing a prank on someone, don't hoover over the person as if you want to see whats going to happen. You must stay calm and act casual. Oh and..... try hard not to laugh and give it away.
8. Don't do pranks on people who are not good sports. Not everyone is a game player. You could loose a good friend over a simple little joke. So think about the personality of that person before you follow through on the joke.
9. Do not embarrass the person in front of everyone. These type of pranks never turn out good. You don't want a person caught with their pants down in front of strangers so to speak.
10. The best kind of April Fools joke to be successful at are those geared toward a master April Fooler. If you can pull one off to that person then you become the master of pranks.
Get a piece of paper and pen...and write.."To the owner of this vehicle...I'm sorry for the damage I did to your vehicle" and put it on their windshield under the wipers and when the person sees it they will look for damage and there really isn't any damage. This prank was found at wikihow.com/Play-a-Prank
Prank Calls have always been traditional on April Fools Day.
Unexpeced Dandriff: The victum: His mom, Lynne. Talk about hair-raising! On April 1, Lynne says, Nathan began complaining during dinner that his head was itching like crazy. "When I looked at his scalp, I encountered the worst case of dandruff I'd ever seen. Apparently, a friend had poured salt into his hair as a prank--and now my son was using that to pull a prank on me!"
THE REACTION: Lynne immediately instructed Nathan about the proper shampoo and scrubbing method. Nathan listened for a few moments, then burst into laughter. This prank was found at familyfun.com
How can I Celebrate April Fools Day?
- Blog with us about it! - We have a blog called "Everyday is a Holiday" so visit our pages and tell us about your favorite April Fools prank. You may even find new pranks too. Blog with us now
- April Fools' Day is here! It's time to stick your hand inside our joke bag and pull out some hilarious and rib tickling gags or pranks and make folks LOL. Unleash your fun side, fool everybody have a full fling April Fools' Day. Share some laughs with your whacky ideas and our cracking April Fools' Day ecards. Laugh and let others laugh with your ecards.