Upcoming Food Holidays for December:
National Fruit Cake Month
December is National Food Week of:
Lager Beer Week - Second Week
It's National Day of?
Day-Long Food Observances
December 1 - National eat a red Apple Day
December 3 - National Ice Cream Box Day
December 6 - National Gazpacho Day
December 10 - National Lager Day
December 11 - National Noodle-Ring Day
December 12 - National Ambrosia Day
December 15 - National Lemon Cupcake Day
December 16 - Chocolate Covered Anything Day
December 19 - Oatmeal Muffin Day
December 20 - National Fried Shrimp Day
December 20 - National Sangria Day
December 21 - Kiwi Fruit Day (California)
December 23 - National Pfeffernuesse Day
December 28 - National Chocolate Candy Day
December 29: Pepper Pot Day
December 30: National Bicarbonate Of Soda Day
National Cookie Cutter Week
Ah yes..... COOKIES!!! We love them!
In fact the whole world loves them!
Did you know that the first week of December is National Cookie Cutter week?
Did you know that October is National Cookie Month? Not only that but our Calendar has more in honor of the delicious cookie. Here are a few cookie Holidays that's listed in our Food Calendar.
• April 9 is National Chinese Almond Cookie Day.
• September 21 is National Pecan Cookie Day and they even have a fortune cookie day in September as well.
• December has a Cookie Cutter week.... we all could of guessed that one! Cookies are made more in December than any other time of the year.
• December 18 - Bake Cookies Day!
• Let's not forget National Chocolate Chip Cookie Week! That's always the first whole week in March.
National Make a Gift Day!
Do you like making homemade food gifts?
You may also be interested in: