Make sure you pay close attention to the picture grouping above.
Get your pen and paper ready too- because at the end of our newsletter we will ask you some fun questions to test your memory. Now don't cheat! Your not allowed to look at the picture then quickly scroll down to the bottom to see the questions! Read our newsletter first to make sure you put a lot of time between viewing- to better test your memory. Have Fun!
If this is your first time here, we would like to welcome you and say Thank You for being a part of our website. Our newsletter is Free, Fun and made for everyone. In our newsletter you will find jokes, fun facts, cooking tips, calendar of events, Internet topics and even subjects on online marketing as well.... income opportunities and great articles too! You will always able to view our Online Newsletter right here on our website every single day! We honor your privacy and if you sign up to receive our newsletter reminder, we do NOT sale your email address to anyone.
Friends we have reached
our maximum of 5000
subscribers at this time!
I guess you will have to try &
remember to come and read
our newsletter on your own
instead of getting a
reminder from us. :(
Letter From the Webmaster!
It'sss meeeeee Pam! Hello everyone and Happy Fathers Day for June 18th! Summer is official on June 20th so get those BBQ grills out and get those weenies ta sizzeling! Memorial Day was last month and that's a really big day for grilling out for people in the US. It was no different at our house either. We grilled up a storm and ate up a storm as well.
What's new on the Home Front. Well...... it's Catsville here. Ha ha ha ha !
We have 7 wonderful and playful cats that keep up laughing all the time. Every now and then I write about something funny that they did and I stick it in my website somewhere. One of our readers wrote to us and said we should start an article in our newsletter and name it
"Catsville." Well we snickered at the idea and we think it's a great. So in the future you many see an added topic called "Catsville" to add to the entertainment of our website.
Thank's so much for the suggestion.
Stephen & I are both working our butts off. We both have full time jobs other than the website and it really keeps us hopping. I'm about to drop down to part time so I will have the extra time to manage the website here and boy am I ready for that. hahahaa! There's just not enough time in the day ya know. (smileeeee)
Keep those letter coming in friends. We love it.
Enjoy our newsletter and return often ok.
Here's our latest Top 10 pages in our website.
- Calendar - The Internet just doesn't have a good listing for the calendar of events for each month in the calendar. I guess that's why our Calendar Archives get so many hits each month. Once again it's in the top 10. Do you still need a 2006 Calendar ?
Don't forget to send out those Internet Greeting Cards from our Ecard Directory! We keep you up-to-date on all the latest and greatest greetings and it's all FREE. Send them now to all your friends & family. Do you want to know what the next Daily Celebration or Holiday is, visit the Ecard "Events & Holidays Calendar" for complete dates.
We were reading neat food facts over the Interent and came across this one. Let's try it and see what happens ok. The fact said that if you take a tub of margarine and leave it in your garage or shaded area for a couple of days, nothing will happen. "What?" "Nothing will happen?" It said that within a couple of days you will notice a couple of things...... no flies will go near it... it will not rot or smell any different. But why? .....the fact said it was because it has no nutritional value and nothing will grow on it either. Not even those teeny weeny microorganisms will find a home to grow. Wow!
Do you need a Calendar for your home or office?
With 5,000 titles in stock and 5,000 NEW 2006 titles available for Sale or Pre-Order, Calendars.com is the world's biggest and best calendar store. They carry Wall Calendars, Desk Calendars and Engagement Calendars for every interest and occasion.
Its NATIONAL MONTH OF!
National Flag Month
ITS NATIONAL WEEK OF!
National Little League Baseball Week
ITS NATIONAL DAY OF!
5 - World Environment Day
6 - Doughnut Day
7 - Daniel Boone Day, Freedom of Press Day
UPCOMING FOOD HOLIDAYS:
National Papaya Month
National Fresh Fruit and Vegetables Month
National Iced Tea Month
National Dairy Month
National Seafood Month
May 28 - National Hamburger Day
May 29 - National Coq Au Vin Day
May 30 - National Mint Julep Day
May 31 - National Macaroon Day
June 1 - National Hazelnut Cake Day
June 2 - National Chocolate Macaroon Day
June 3 - National Rocky Road Day
June 4 - National Frozen Yogurt Day
June 15 - This is Stephen and Pams Anniversary!
News results for american newspaper week - View today's top stories. Google News
Funny Video Picks
We just love to watch funny video clips and these are a few of our favorite's that we found over the Internet. There short feeds but please give it plenty of time to load. The laugh is well worth the wait. Don't worry, these video's are FREE to watch.
February pick -Shocking! I saw this one on TV and its a side buster!
Our Favorite Fun Facts
- The Main Library at Indiana University sinks over an inch every year because when it was built, engineers failed to take into account the weight of all the books that would occupy the building.
- The Bible, the world's best-selling book, is also the world's most shoplifted book.
- Did you know the nursery rhyme Ring Around the Rosey is a rhyme about the plague. Infected people with the plague would get red circular sores ("Ring around the rosey..."), these sores would smell very badly so common folks would put flowers on their bodies somewhere (inconspicuously), so that it would cover the smell of the sores ("...a pocket full of posies..."), People who died from the plague would be burned so as to reduce the possible spread of the disease ("...ashes,ashes, we all fall down!")
Do you want to read more Entertainment News? Click Here
HILLBILLY RIVERSIDE CATFISH
Gt' yor gear yor dog and yor milk goat and head down to da rivers edge. Ty da goat up and let'er eat a nice clean spot ta do yor cookin at while ya fish. Once ya catch a whopper....... whollip him and skin him and cut out his floats to take back to the youngons to play with. Take that bucket dat ya brout and milk yer goat. Den toss that skinned fish in it to sit for a spell while ya fish for more. Tell yer dog to sit there and watch over it so no other cridders come and eat the fish. Now built yer fire and let your black iron skillet start ta warming while ya fish some more. Once you catch a bucket full- ah- soakin......... then yor ready for fryin.
Now take ya hat off yor head and pore some cornmeal in it and some salt and pepper. Take each fish out of the milk and slang a bit of it off so it wont be soppy. Put dat fish in yur hat and shake it till its all coated in cornmeal. Fill yor black iron skillet with oil and when its sizzlin..... den flop dat fish in it to cook. Do this till all the fish are cooked. You can den let yor dog drank the goat milk if he wants.
Now here come the best part. Da Soppin Gravy! While dat skillet is hot....... take that corn meal left in yor hat and put some in the skillet to brown real good in all that oil dats left in it. Once its startin to smell almost burnt but it aint, then ya take the skillet off da fire. This is fineeeee eatin when it come to soppin yor bread in it or spreadin the thick stuff on a piece of loaf bread and eatin it with yor fried catfish. My Nanny taught me how ta do it and if you aint ate this yet den yor in for a fancy treat for shoreee!
Here's what I figore ya need:
7 small catfish or 5 whoppers
1 cluster of salt dat fits in the bottom of yor hand
bout-- 2 cups ah self risin cornmeal
some pepper cordin ta how much you like pepper
corn oil or veggie oil
Moonshine to wash it all down wit
From the Hillbilly Cookin' Collection located at
REQUIREMENTS FOR REPRINT: You have permission to copy & publish this article above, titled "Hillbilly Riverside Catfish!" in your e-zine, newsletter, ebook, print publication, magazine or on your website ONLY if it remains unchanged and you include the copyright and author information (Resource Box) at the end plus you must follow all spam laws. Or you may publish this article without the Resource Box as long as you have the purchase content rights for this particular article. See below for full information.
Readers we add a new Hillbilly Recipe each and every month to our newsletter! If you would like to see all the Hillbilly Recipes for this whole year, then visit our HillBilly Cookin page.
Internet Income Opportunities!
Auto-Surfs seem to be the hottest money making trend going these days on the Internet. We have done some investigating on many forums and we have found that there are over 500 different auto-surf sites being advertised over the Internet but only a handful that everyone seem to trust. Auto-Surfs are the easiest way to make money on the Internet. You do not have to have a website of your own in order to be in the programs but if you do have a website, it's a great way to Advertise your site. Here are the one that our research shows are the most popular and stable at this time. Check-em-out and read the rules!
- AlienTrust.com - This site use to be an auto-surf site but now it's a manual surf site and it pays at 10%. AlienTrust is a true business model that most investors trust. This site seems to be the #1 advertising site out there and their added debit card has skyrocketed the program. Anyone and everyone that makes money with the Internet is a member of this advertising program. Even us here at Gone-ta-pott.com. We have used and trusted this program even before it changed to a manual surf. This one is at the top of our portfolio list as well. Payments are runing perfect!
- Compactsurfing - This site gave 13% and has been listed in the top 5 in most all auto-surf monitor sites. But as of 6/18/06... they emailed out a notice to all their members that said this.............Compact Surfing upgrades will be disabled.......... The price of gold per ounce has dropped significantly in the past several weeks. Because of this, the Egold funds in reserves that had to maintain for the operation of CS diminished in value tremendously on a daily/weekly basis.....etc. We are going to do refunds for members with pending requests, put the program on hold and relaunch in the summer, when hopefully the gold markets have stabilized and by which time I will have had time to implement Compactpay with features available and debit cards.....etc. All funds in my possession less operation costs will be used for refunds. The Compact Network will be relaunched at the end of August/early September and I have decided for now that the following three sites will be the focus of my time and resources: Compact Surfing, Compact Lottery, and Compact Pay.........etc.
- NowDollar - This site is the latest craze! Everyone is flogging to it and everyone is excited to see another surf site that is using the Virtual Money card like AlienTrust. Many surfers have decided to only sign up for new sites that have the VM card as a option because of better security. We like the idea of it ourselves. NowDollar is a manual surf site just like AlienTrust as well. We have checked out the site and it looks really good and is showing an impressive growing rate.
- WiredSurf - This site has now closed. This has turned out to be very disappointing. What an impressive site this was and what an impressive support team it had. We're sad to see this one go for sure.
May was not a good month for the top auto-surf sites. Hackers had a field day with them which caused those that didn't have it, to have to purchase expensive website security. The Ddos attacks were unheard of and caused havockkkkk on the whole industry. For these sites listed above.... they bounced right back and it's back to business as usual.
Article of the month
The Ha Ha on Nose Picking
"Nose picking is the favorite pass time of the young and old alike."
Friday night my husband and I went out to a local sporting event. While sitting in the bleachers we counted 22 people picking their nose within a 15 minute period, and most of them were adults. We were delighted to see that a small little girl was partaking in her own sporting event by picking her nose and then throwing it out to the crowd below here. She defiantly had a good arm for the sport.
Saturday night we went out to eat at the local steak house and during supper there were a total of 15 people who we noticed were picking their nose over the dinner table and some of which were employees that were serving us our meals. To our delight we were able to watch the man cutting up the meat in his big chef hat. To our not so delight we were able to watch him all through our meal wiping his nose on the sleeve of his pretty white coat or either wiping his nose on the back of his hand then wiping it off on his pants. We were also blessed by being seated beside what looked like a wonderful family enjoying a family meal together. It was interesting to see that the young boy of the family, who seemed to be around the age of 10, was picking his nose and with each pick he would roll it up in a ball then line it up on the dinner table. Yes this was just what I needed to see to make my meal that much more enjoyable.
Sunday morning we went to the local church for the morning preaching. 10% of the congregation was tentatively listening to the preacher and his sermon. 10% were staring up at heaven. Another 10% were drawing pictures. 2% were crawling under the church pews and 10% were….. You guessed it, picking their nose.
Monday was a day where I visited the local apartment complex where the elderly lived. It was the day for the weekly bingo and a count of 30 seniors were gathered around the tables enjoying their hour of games. Not only were they enjoying the bingo game but 9 of them were also having a really good time with their nose.
Now this whole week brought back memories of years ago when I was in high school. I remember my prim and proper English teacher. She was always dressed so nice and she always had her long 2 inch finger nails manicured and painted the color to match what ever she was wearing for the day. Her nails were so long that she actually had to concoct a certain way to position her hand so she could hold her ink pen in her hand. Not only was she the picture of perfect but she was also the picture of a perfect nose picker too. It was very hard for the class to study when the distraction of nose picking was a daily thing but we tried to get passed it. She would sit up at her desk with her back held straight and her legs crossed. She would then take her favorite nose picking finger, which was her pinky finger, and dig round and round. Yes she would actually go rounded in a circle. You see she had style even at nose picking. The class mates and I found it interesting that Miss Teacher would never dispose of the boogers that she got out of her nose. Nope! She let them build up underneath her long finger nail as if she was saving them for a rainy day. She was very proud of her booty of treasure too! On occasion she would take her pinky finger, hold it up in the air and look at it to see what lay inside.
From our observation this week it’s very obvious that nose picking is the favorite pass time of the young and old alike.
"Be Entertained by our Directory!"
Full of fun articles, news, games, recipes, jokes and more.
REQUIREMENTS FOR REPRINT: You have permission to copy & publish this article above, titled "Noise Picking!" in your e-zine, newsletter, ebook, print publication, magazine or on your website ONLY if it remains unchanged and you include the copyright and author information (Resource Box) at the end. You may not use this article in any unsolicited commercial email (spam) or any other mailing lists that are sent to people who have not requested them or any information like it. Or you may publish this article without the Resource Box as long as you have the purchase content rights for this particular article. See below for full information.
- Purchase of Content Usage - Sorry, Purchase of Content is not available for this article at this time.
Giggle~ Did we gross you out on that one??
Do you like to read and keep up with what's going on in the News?
Healthy & Happy
Drinking two glasses of Gatorade can relieve headache pain almost
immediately--without the unpleasant side effects caused by
traditional pain "relievers."
Welllll who would of known-
Fun History Dates to Remember
Would you like to read Date facts?
Other Subjects you find in our newsletters
Healthy & Happy
Fun History Dates to Remember
Todays Featured Pages
Something To Ponder
This months game pick
Free Ad Spot Race!!
On your mark.... get set..... go!
Hey do you have a website of your very own? It can be a personal site or a business site either one. If you do, then on your mark, get set, Go! The first 5 people to email us and tell us what page you found the big red star on in our Directory get's a free ad that will run for 1 whole week on any page of our website that you choose! In fact..... we have hid 5 of them so go clam your star right now webmasters! See our Advertising page for more advertising information details.
The End of our Newsletter!
Ok everybody, lets see how good your memory is. Do you remember the picture at the top of the page? Well lets just see how good your memory really is! Get your pen and paper out.
1. There were at least 7 things sitting on the table. What were they?
2. What was the article about that was on the back of the man's newspaper?
3. Where did you see a number at in the picture?
4. What was the number?
5. What was showing on the computer screan?
6. There was something alive on the table.... what was it?
7. There was something alive on the table.... what color was it?
Scroll back up to the top and check your answers.
We would like to thank everyone
for being a part of our monthly newsletter and we hope that you found it informative and fun. Each month our newsletter will change slightly so we can cover many different interests. Remember..... this newsletter is for you, so write us and tell us what you would like to see. Have a fantastic month everyone and we wish each and every one of you a Happy Day! We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Your Internet Friends, Pam & Stephen
In Loving Memory of our Father's.
Stephens father died on Fathers Day and my Father died on Mothers Day.
Happy Father's Day to you both! We miss you.