Chocolate Sour Cream Icing Recipe!
Copyright 2004 & Up / Gone-ta-pott.com - All rights reserved.
When is Chocolate Day? September 23??
Chocolate sour-cream icing is an icing or frosting with a bit of tang to take the edge off the sugar overload. It can be icing or frosting depending on what you want.
• 1 C (240g) Chocolate Chips
• 1/4 C (60g) Butter
• 1/2 C (120g) Sour Cream
• 1 t vanilla extract
• 1/4 t Salt
• 1-3 C (240g to 700g) Icing Sugar
Types of Holidays
Monthly Food Holidays for:
"Your Holiday Directory"
A great way to celebrate a
1.Melt the chocolate and butter together. (See Cookbook:Melting chocolate)
2. Remove from heat and stir in the sour cream, vanilla extract and salt.
3. Slowly beat or stir in the icing sugar until the mixure has the desired consistency. Icing will need far less than frosting-
4. Spread on the cake of your choice.