Movable Holidays are ones that do not always occur on the same day or date each year and every country has movable holidays-
Movable September Events
• It is the start of the academic year in many countries in the Northern Hemisphere.
• On the first Sunday of September, the regata storica parade is staged in Venice, as prelude to the rowing contests known as regattas.
• Labor Day (Labour Day in Canada) is observed on the first Monday in September in the United States and Canada.
• In Japan, Respect for the Aged Day is a national holiday celebrated on the third Monday of September. Autumnal Equinox Day is also a national holiday.
• National POW/MIA Recognition Day (Third Friday in Sept.) pp
• Citizenship Day and ConstitutionWeek (Sept.17 & week thereof) pp
• Aunt's Day is the first Saturday after Labor Day.
• Idaho Spud Day is the third Saturday in September.
• International Day of Peace is the third Tuesday in September.
• Native American Day is the fourth Friday In September, although it is often celebrated on different days.
• National Hunting and Fishing Day is the fourth Saturday in September.
• Good Neighbor Day is the fourth Sunday in September
• National Public Lands Day is the last Saturday in September.
• Confucius Birthday is September 28 in the US calendar, where it is also known as National Teacher's Day, his birthday falls on the 27th day of the eighth lunar month (Sometime between the end of September and the beginning of November) in the Chinese lunar calendar
"September marks the beginning of the ecclesiastical year in the Eastern Orthodox Church. September begins on the same day of the week as December every year, because there are 91 days separating September and December, which is a multiple of seven (the number of days in the week)."