When is "no news is good news day"?
September 11 is always no news is good news day.
What is this Holiday for?
To apprecipate the fact that No News is good news when your waiting on news about something. hahaha!
"Take a Day off from any bad news"
Origin of this Holiday?
Our research did not find the creator, or the origin of this day.
This holiday is referred to as a "National" day. However, we did not find any congressional records or presidential proclamations for this day. Even though we didn't, this is still a holiday that is publicized to celebrate. So have fun with it and celebrate it!
Todays Entertainment News
How can I Celebrate this holiday?
- Blog with us about it! - We have a blog called "Everyday is a Holiday" so visit our pages and tell us about your favorite cleaning day or your favorite cleaner recipe.
- Send Free E-Greeting! - If your ready to get together with your friends don't forget to invite them with these fun Internet Invitations.
Other September 11 Holidays and observances
September 11 is the 254th day of the year (255th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 111 days remaining until the end of the year. It is usually the first day of the Coptic calendar and Ethiopian calendar (in the period AD 1900 to AD 2099).
- Patriot Day (USA) - Anniversary of the September 11 attacks.
- New Year's Day (Ethiopia)
- 9/11 Observances and Remembrances
- National Boss/Employee Exchange Day
- "I Want to Start My Own Business" Day
- Feast day of Saint Deiniol.
You may also be interested in: