There are many reasons to celebrate May 27th! May 27 is the 147th day of the year (148th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 218 days remaining until the end of the year. Follow our list below for some great reasons to celebrate this day.
The 28th of every month is Gone-ta-Pott Day, as proclaimed by us, the gang here at Gone-ta-pott.com. This day is meant for "seeing the humor in a bad day." Has your day gone-ta-pott?
celebrates the declaration of independence of the Democratic Republic of Armenia and the Azerbaijan Democratic Republic from the Transcaucasian Democratic Federative Republic in 1918. (Azerbaijan and Armenia)
• Armed Forces Day (Croatia)
• May 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
• Downfall of the Derg Day, a National Day. (Ethiopia)
• Flag Day (Philippines)
• Republic Day (Nepal)
Christian Feast Day:
Bernard of Menthon
Germain of Paris
William of Gellone
National Hamburger Day:
Bring on the mustard, mayo, catchup and pickles because it's time to fire up the grill for some delishious hamburgers. And did you know May is National Hamburger Month as well? National BBQ Month is also celebrated this month of May so extremely large amounts of hamburgers find their way on grills in honor of this holiday-
• Now National Hamburger Day is a bit confusing when it comes to the date- We found references that claimed December 21, July 28 and May 29th as National Hamburger Day. It is possible that there's more than one Hamburger Day but it must be noted that the date mostly publicized in radio and news media is May 28th!
• National Hamburger & Pickle Month: Yep our calendar also has a Hamburger & Pickle Month too. Who would of guessed? This holiday is celebrated the month of March!