Copyright 2004 & Up / Gone-ta-pott.com - All rights reserved.
Types of Holidays
"Your Holiday Directory"
You may also be interested in:
Did you know there is a trivia holiday?
Trivia Day is celebrated annually on Jan 4 in the United States!
How many can you get correct?
Answers: Listed at the bottom of the page. No Cheating! :)
- 1. What does two pairs of pears equal?
- 2. How many picks would Peter Piper have to pick to make one bushel?
- 3. What color blood does a shrimp have?
- 4. What do snakes use to smell with?
- 5. Where does rubber come from?
- 7. What was Monday named after?
- 8. Which is bigger, the sun or the moon?
- 9. Who went sleepless in Sleepy Hollow because of the headless horseman?
- 10. What kind of animal is the 200 pound alligator snapper?
- 11. What type of class are you taking if you are dressed in a "gi"?
- 12. What color eyes do Siamese cats have?
- 13. What's listed on the periodic table?
- 14. What's another name for beef on a stick?
- 15. What was Galileo's first name?
4. Their Tongues
5. Rubber Plant
6. A Cowboy
7. The moon
8. The sun
9. Ichabod Crane
10. A turtle
11. Martial arts
13. chemical elements