Mail Order Gardening Month
Coffee Gourmet International Month.
(coffee comes from a plant)
• February/week one: Agricultural week
• February 5: National Primrose Day
National Nutrition Month.
National Flower Month.
• March 20: National Agriculture Day.
• April /second week: National Garden week.
• March 8 or May 1? Plant a Flower Day.
• May 6-11: Wildflower Week.
• May 19th: Plant something Day!
• May 20: Flower Day
• May 30: Water a Flower Day.
Perennial Gardening Month.
- June 13: Weed your garden day.
- June/week 3: National Grasslands week.
- June 27: National Orange Blossom Day.
National Outdoor Month.
More Herbs Less Salt Day.
InternationalEarth Day: is a name used for two different observances, both held annually during spring in the northern hemisphere, and autumn in the southern hemisphere. These are intended to inspire awareness of and appreciation for the Earth's environment. Go Green! Take care of our plants, trees, our ocean, natural lakes and steams.
International Calendar Awareness Month.
You may be interested in visiting the Gardening section of our website for topics like these.
In honor of all the diverse Holidays in our calendar,
this page is dedicated to National Garden Holidays.
Gardening is the practice of growing plants for their flowers or foliage, and vegetables or fruits for consumption.
Gardening is a human activity in which plants are used to produce edible foods or to beautify the environment.
A "gardener" is any person involved in gardening.