This Topic has Related Categories:
Chocolate Teas are everyone's favorite!
When it comes to mixing tea time with chocolates you just can't go wrong. Chocolate is everyone's favorite and on this page we will give you many party ideas and chocolate recipes for your very own chocolate tea party.
Chocolate Tea Time Recipes
Chocolate Raspberry Tea Cakes
1-1/2 cups flour
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup milk
2 cups milk chocolate chips
1/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line 12 muffin cups with paper baking cups. In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugars, baking powder, and salt. In a small bowl, combine butter, milk, and egg. Add to the flour mixture, stirring just until combined. Stir in milk chocolate chips. Spoon half of batter into the 12 muffin cups, filling half full. Spoon 1 teaspoon raspberry jam into each muffin cup; top with remaining batter. Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with additional jam, if desired.
Yields: 12 muffins
Chocolate Tea Sandwich
12 slices thinly sliced white bread
1- 3oz package cream cheese at room temperature
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup grated semisweet chocolate
Spread 6 slices of bread with cream cheese. Sprinkle with brown sugar, then chocolate. Top each with second slice of bread. Cut each sandwich into halves, thirds, or shapes using cookie cutters. Trim and discard crusts.
Tea Sandwich Tips:
- Bread: To make these dainty sandwiches, purchase very thinly sliced bread and freeze an hour or two before handling. Homemade chocolate bread is also an option to white bread.
- Keep sandwich filling at room temperature for easier spreading.
- Spread the filling all the way to the edges.
- Traditional tea sandwiches are served without the crust. Use a serrated blade for neat trimming and cutting then discard all the crust.
- If making sandwiches in advance, lightly spread with butter to keep the bread from becoming soggy.
- Bread Shape: Traditional tea sandwiches are either cut in triangles, finger shapes or with cookie cutters for theme shapes.
January is National Hot Tea Month.
May 6th is Beverage Day.
June 10th is National Iced Tea Day.
The whole month of June is National Iced Tea Month!